- 15.01.2021 / /Linde acquires Neste's LPG cylinder business and strengthens its position as Finland's leading supplier of propane cylinders
- On January 15, 2021, Oy Linde Gas Ab acquired Neste's liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) cylinder business and Neste's stake in Innogas Oy, propane filling plant in Kilpilahti, Porvoo. With the acquisition, Linde strengthens its position as Finland's leading supplier of propane cylinders.
- 13.01.2021 / /Linde to Build, Own and Operate World's Largest PEM Electrolyzer for Green Hydrogen
- Linde (NYSE: LIN; FWB: LIN) today announced it will build, own and operate the world's largest PEM (Proton Exchange Membrane) electrolyzer plant at the Leuna Chemical Complex in Germany.
- 21.12.2020 / /CO2 through new mobile unit helps turning contaminated soil into a new freight terminal
- In Sweden the Port of Gothenburg is using SOLVOCARB® water treatment system to neutralize alkaline water during construction of a new freight terminal using clay dredged from the seabed.
- 07.12.2020 / /Metsä Fibre and Linde signed a preliminary agreement of on-site oxygen supply contract
- Metsä Fibre, one of the leading bioproducts and energy producers globally, part of Metsä Group, and Linde have signed a preliminary agreement of an on-site oxygen supply to Metsä Fibre’s new bioproduct mill in Kemi.
- 25.09.2020 / /Linde Launches New Gas Mixture for Optimal Sintering in Innovative Desktop Metal™ Studio System
- Linde (NYSE: LIN; FWB: LIN) today announced the launch of ADDvance® Sinter250, a new gas mixture to deliver optimal atmospheric conditions in sintering furnaces as part of Desktop Metal’s Bound Metal Deposition™ process.
- 24.09.2020 / /LINX – Digitalizing the way Agents sell our GAS & Hardware
- Linde has developed the LINX agent sales tool that will revolutionize the way our agents sell our products. LINX brings our agents to the digital area and is built with ease of use and user experience as top priorities. The new tool is fully operated by a mobile phone/handheld computer and also accessible on PC.
- 20.08.2020 / /Linde Starts Up New Air Separation Plant, Further Expanding Capacity in Denmark and the Nordics
- Linde today announced it has started up a new air separation unit (ASU) in Veile, Denmark, tripling its production capacity in Denmark.
- 05.08.2020 / /Electricity prices soaring in Southern Sweden and Finland
- In March there was an incident limiting transmission capacity from Norway to Sweden.
- 30.04.2020 / /Linde Completes Divestment of Selected Businesses in Northern Europe
- Linde today announced it has completed the divestment of selected non-core assets in Northern Europe to Gasum, a Nordic gas sector and energy market expert.
- 28.04.2020 / /Linde and Ovako first in the world to heat steel with hydrogen
- Together with Ovako, Linde has conducted a full-scale test to heat steel with hydrogen before rolling. The test was performed with good results in one of Ovako's pit ovens at the Hofors rolling mill in Sweden.
- 24.03.2020 / /Electricity cost hit by temporary disruption in transmission capacity
- Linde has well-established routines for hedging electricity in such a manner that fluctuations are evened out, leading to more stable and predictable pricing of gas products towards our customers.
- 16.03.2020 / /Coronavirus / COVID-19
- At Linde we are driven to ensure no harm comes from our actions to people, the environment or the communities in which we operate.
- 08.01.2020 / /AGA to change its name to Linde in January 2020
- In January 2020, AGA will change its company name to Linde. AGA has been part of Linde since 2000 and comprises region Northern Europe, which includes all Nordic and Baltic countries.
- 28.10.2019 / /Meet Heat Treatment colleagues from all over the world in May!
- AGA and Bodycote are organizing their joint seminar on surface engineering & heat treatment for the 8th time. The seminar takes place on May 27-28, 2020 at the historical Grand Hotel in Saltsjöbaden, Sweden.
- 17.09.2019 / /Meet AGA at the Danish hi fair 1-3 October!
- You will find us at booth C 2532
- 05.09.2019 / /AGA participates at Offshore Technology Days
- This year OTD will take place in Stavanger 16-17 October.
- 02.09.2019 / /AGA inaugurates Europe's largest fully automated gas filling plant
- Today, AGA's new fully automated cylinder filling plant is inaugurated in Enköping. It is the first of its kind in Europe, and one of the largest gas filling facilities within AGA. The entire production flow is automated, from sorting, filling, storage to picking; at the same time six sites are consolidated into the new plant. The invest-ment in the plant amounted to 40 million Euros and has created 50 new jobs in Enköping.
- 23.05.2019 / /Meet us at Aqua Nor 2019
- We hope to see you at Aqua Nor 2019 August 20-23 in Trondheim. You will find us at stand F-536.
- 26.04.2019 / /"Anniversary year - Gustaf Dalén 150 years": inauguration today
- This year, it was 150 years since AGA's founder and one of Sweden's most famous inventors Gustaf Dalén was born in the small city of Stenstorp. In addition, the AGA car celebrates 100 years and the still popular AGA stove 90 years. The Dalén Museum in Stenstorp will celebrate this and today is the start of the "Anniversary year - Gustaf Dalén 150 years".
- 12.11.2018 / /AGA invests 20 M EUR in industrial gas production plant in Lithuania
- The industrial and medical gas company AGA in the Baltics invests 20 MEUR in a new production plant in the Kėdainiai free economic zone, Lithuania. The Air Separation Unit will produce oxygen and nitrogen for the Baltic market. The plant will go on stream in 2020. AGA a member of the Linde Group is a leading industrial gas company in Northern Europe.
- 24.04.2018 / /AGA launches new leak finder ahead of barbecue season
- It’s important to regularly check hoses, regulators and couplings in equipment running on propane – barbecues, stoves, refrigeration equipment and terrace heating, for example – to ensure it is safe to use. AGA Propane Leak Finder, the new, water-based leak detector spray, enables equipment to be checked quickly and easily and swiftly identifies the source of leakage. If bubbles appear where the spray has been applied, this means there is a gas leak.
- 06.04.2018 / /Temporary changes for refrigerant cylinders R404A and R407C
- Our customers are used to see a green refrigerant cylinder with outlet connection DIN 6 from AGA.
- 08.03.2018 / Corporate News /Linde achieves growth targets and announces dividend increase
- The technology company The Linde Group delivered a solid performance in the 2017 financial year, achieving increases in both Group revenue and Group operating profit after adjusting for exchange rate effects.
- 31.03.2016 / /AGA Kaasukunkku campaign reached the finals of an international marketing competition Markie Awards
- 04.02.2016 / /SubjectAid shares AGA materials with educational institutions
- SubjectAid shares AGA materials with educational institutions
- 03.02.2016 / /New AGA sales point in Jyväskylä
- New AGA sales point in Jyväskylä
- 02.02.2016 / /Cold technology training days brought together experts in the field from 28-29th of January
- Cold technology training days brought together experts in the field from 28-29th of January
- 01.12.2015 / /AGA and Wärtsilä's cooperation will bear fruit
- AGA and Wärtsilä's cooperation will bear fruit
- 13.11.2015 / /AGA invests 15M EUR in the production of gases in Äänekoski
- AGA invests 15M EUR in the production of gases in Äänekoski
- 23.10.2015 / /TOOLS acknowledges AGA with the Supplier of the Year award for 2014-2015
- TOOLS acknowledges AGA with the Supplier of the Year award for 2014-2015
- 06.10.2015 / /New AGA point in Huittinen
- New AGA point in Huittinen
- 05.10.2015 / /Liquid gas excise duty from 1.1.2016
- Liquid gas excise duty from 1.1.2016
- 29.09.2015 / /The Finnish Science Centre Heureka (sponsored by AGA) won an international science-show competition
- Heureka's science show won the International Science Show Cup held Estonia 23.-25.9.2015. AGA sponsors Heureka and it´s Science Theater.
- 22.09.2015 / /New refrigerants in AGAs product portfolio
- AGA continues to expand our product portfolio within the refrigerant area. During September we introduce R1234ze, R448A (N40) and R513A (XP-10) to meet the demands on new refrigerants.
- 04.09.2015 / /AGA - The best partner in all gas solutions!
- AGA - The best partner in all gas solutions!
- 01.09.2015 / /MAPAX® campaign kicks off 1.9.2015. Win a luxurious dinner for 2!
- MAPAX® solution offers many benefits to company´s business.
- 01.07.2015 / /AGA at Helsinki Cup football tournament
- AGA is one of the event suppliers at Helsinki Cup, Finland's most renowned and international football tournament for youth and children and one of the largest tournaments in Europe in its category.
- 16.06.2015 / /Most common mistakes while grilling
- Most common mistakes while grilling.
- 03.06.2015 / /New Customer Service Point in Ruovedellä
- New Customer Service Point in Ruovedellä.
- 04.05.2015 / /AGA´s Hydrogen Production Unit Received Its Cornerstone on the 4th of May
- AGA´s Hydrogen Production Unit Received Its Cornerstone on the 4th of May.
- 03.02.2015 / /AGA introduces two new AQVIA products
- AQVIA® Cola Stevia – The world’s most popular soda flavour in a new, healthier edition.
- 01.12.2014 / /Caviar Production requires precision
- In order to meet the world's caviar hunger, it is grown increasingly in the farms. The Finnish company Carelian Caviar export the black delicacy to several countries.
- 03.10.2014 / /New products to AQVIA product family
- AQVIA product family has got new members.
- 02.10.2014 / /AQVIA Exclusive – again BEST IN TEST by Wise Guide!
- Wise Guide, the biggest producer of consumer tests for media in Nordics, tested sparkling water makers in September. Test was ordered by Aftonbladet and it covered six different models from three producers, the most popular and sold models on the market.
- 07.04.2014 / /MyAGA goes mobile
- We are proud to introduce you to our new mobile sites!
- 28.11.2013 / /New AC-gas for the automotive industry
AGA is launching a new AGA AC gas, HFO R1234yf, a gas that meets the EU requirements to reduce greenhouse gas emissions from air conditioning systems in cars (MAC).
- 11.11.2013 / /AGA introduces sweetener made from stevia plant in new light drinks
Try the new AQVIA light products with sweetener made from the stevia plant. Now available in two flavors; Raspberries with a twist of Pomegranate and Strawberries with a twist of Guanabana.
- 13.09.2013 / /AGA participates at Offshore Technology Days
Representatives from AGA exhibit at OTD
- 04.09.2013 / /AGA/Linde at Euro PM 2013 15-18 September
AGA and Linde will participate at Euro PM 2013, 15-18 September at the Svenska Mässan, the Swedish Exhibition and Congress Centre in Gothenburg.
- 02.08.2013 / /AGA launches new app for aquaculture!
Fish farmers can profit from AGA new aquaculture app from now on.
- 04.07.2013 / /New Plant in West Norway
- AGA inaugurated a new gas plant in Susort on June 13, 2013 in Norway, just north of Stavanger.
- 27.05.2013 / All News /Introducing the AQVIA® Exclusive Steel Range
Recently Wise Guide, Scandinavia’s largest provider of consumer tests and product guides, awarded AGA’s AQVIA® Exclusive as Best in test. The new AQVIA® Exclusive Steel range is a carbonating machine series of the highest quality and design, combining the functional advantages and the allure of stainless steel.
- 07.05.2013 / /Meet AGA at Aqua Nor!
The aquaculture fair is held in Trondheim, Norway
- 11.04.2013 / All News /AQVIA® – Best in Test, Again
For the second year in a row, AQVIA® carbonating machines are best in market.
- 22.03.2013 / All News /Seagas – the World’s First Fuelling Vessel for LNG Named in Stockholm
Yesterday, the world’s first fuelling vessel for LNG (liquefied natural gas) was christened in a traditional christening ceremony in Stockholm, by Helena Bonnier, the chairman of Ports of Stockholm (Stockholms Hamnar), in the presence of the Minister of Infrastructure, Catharina Elmsäter-Svärd, among others.
- 15.02.2013 / All News /AQVIA Soda Premium - Full Taste, Less Sugar
AQVIA is launching a new range of essences, AQVIA Soda Premium, with cola, raspberry and lemon-lime flavours.
- 15.02.2013 / All News /Peach Passion New Member of AQVIA Soda Light Family
Tasty news for all with a passion for peach, AGA introduces Peach Passion Light, a new member of the AQVIA Soda Light family.
- 23.01.2013 / All News /Fascinating Gases – Welcome to Linde’s World
Ever wondered what an oxygen or hydrogen molecule would look like if it were life size?
- 02.01.2013 / All News /AGA Brings Gas Cylinders into the Digital Age with New GENIE®!
For the first time: a 300 bar bottle with a built-in digital meter, regulators and accessories is launched. GENIE© increase the functionality and user experience.
- 17.10.2012 / All News /AQVIA - Best-in-Test
AQVIA Balance, AGA’s carbonating machine, was nominated best in its class on the Swedish TV programme Plus on SVT.
- 01.10.2012 / All News /A new and more efficient Maxi-cylinder from AGA
A brand new propane cylinder from AGA will make it easier to heat building sites and be more efficient to transport.
- 01.10.2012 / All News /Extend the terrace season with heaters
In the old days, people were able to enjoy the glow of terrace heaters only in public premises, on the terraces of restaurants and bars. However, in the past few years the prices of heaters have dropped enough to make them affordable for use at home.
- 25.09.2012 / All News /The World's Most Modern Research Facilities in Aquaculture Opened in Ålesund, Norway
The official ceremony of AGA and Linde’s research facility was opened by Vice Minister in the Ministry of Fisheries and Coastal Affairs, Kristine Gramstad. She informed of the potentials available for the fish farming industry: - There is a potential increase of six fold in fish farming by 2050, but it requires sustainable farming and research.
- 18.09.2012 / All News /AGA Opens the Most Modern Gas Filling Station in the Baltics
On the 13th of September there was an opening ceremony at the Zaķumuiža Industrial Park in Ropaži District, Latvia. It is the most modern filling station in the Baltic region for industrial, medical, food gases and will supply Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania.
- 13.09.2012 / All News /Gustaf Dalén – Master Inventor & Nobel Laureate
This year marks the 100th anniversary of the Swedish industrialist and inventor Gustaf Dalén receiving the Nobel Prize in Physics. The story of AGA is very much the story of Gustaf Dalén.
- 07.06.2012 / All News /AGA launches gas guide app for Smartphones!
A simple and practical tool that helps you to find the optimal shielding gas based on your welding method and material.
- 02.06.2012 / All News /Where is all the helium?
- Over the last decade, there has been marked growth in worldwide demand for helium. For this reason, the global helium markets continue to experience severe shortages in supply. This has even come to the media’s attention as a more serious issue than previously believed.
- 29.05.2012 / All News /First “Dig” at Kårstø Plant
Last Thursday, Mayor in Tysvær, Harald Stakkestad, together with AGAs management, sat himself in the excavator to officially kick start the construction of AGA's new gas plant. The plant, being built by AGA, will produce air gases (oxygen, nitrogen and argon) to the offshore industry, general industry and health industry on the West Coast of Norway.
- 25.04.2012 / All News /Helium is for balloons only – not for breathing
Balloons filled with helium are part of May Day celebrations. However, you should leave the helium inside the balloons and not inhale it, not even as a joke. Recreational inhaling of gases is very dangerous.
- 13.04.2012 / All News /AQVIA Balance – a new carbonator from AGA
- A really neat carbonator, in stylish Swedish design, is the latest to your kitchen from AGA.
- 12.04.2012 / All News /AGA participates in Nordic Biogas Conference in Copenhagen
- AGA will be participating in the fourth Nordic Biogas Conference taking place at the Bella Center in Copenhagen 23 to 25 April.
- 09.03.2012 / All News /Dan Cake first in the world to implement new cryogenic freezer from AGA-Linde
Danish food manufacturer Dan Cake is the first in the world to implement the new breakthrough cryogenic freezer, CRYOLINE® XF from AGA-Linde. CRYOLINE® XF has the largest freezing capacity of any cryogenic freezer on the market today, outmatching mechanical freezers on all levels.
- 21.02.2012 / All News /AGA delivers liquefied natural gas to Viking Line’s new environmental vessel
AGA Gas AB and Viking Line Abp have signed an agreement on delivery of liquefied natural gas (LNG) to Viking Line’s new cruise ship with its environmental profile that is a forerunner within shipping.
- 17.02.2012 / All News /New MyAGA site launched
Introducing new website MyAGA.
- 01.02.2012 / All News / AGA and Lantmännen Agroetanol utilise and purify carbon dioxide
AGA Gas AB and Lantmännen Agroetanol AB have signed a Letter of Intent regarding the construction of a carbon dioxide factory that utilises and purifies carbon dioxide. The carbon dioxide factory is to be built on the premises of Lantmännen Agroetanol on Händelö in Norrköping, which takes advantage of the infrastructure within the area with the proximity to the railway, harbour and the European highway. The carbon dioxide factory will be put into operation during the autumn 2013.
- 19.01.2012 / All News /Anuga FoodTec: Intelligent use of food gases
The highlights of the Linde stand at Anuga FoodTec 27-30 March this year will be end-to-end freshness concepts from the manufacturer to the final consumer. These revolve around the intelligent use of food gases for freezing, packaging and transport refrigeration.
- 09.01.2012 / All News /AGA Builds New Hydrogen Gas Factory for Delivery to Sandvik
AGA Gas AB and Sandvik have signed a long-term contract for hydrogen gas supply to several of Sandvik’s production units in Sweden.
- 17.11.2011 / All News /We launch the CRYOLINE® XF freezer
A new freezer is launched on the food market. The CRYOLINE®XF is a high performance spiral freezer that delivers twice the heat transfer rate of standard cryogenic spiral freezers, making it twice as powerful.
- 01.11.2011 / All News /Higher quality and gas savings with PROSAVER regulator
PROSAVER® regulator is a newly developed gas cylinder regulator which regulates the cylinder pressure to a much more steady and stable gas flow. In the long run this means less gas consumption and higher quality in the welding process.
- 21.09.2011 / All News /AGA is participating at the exhibition Offshore Technology Days
AGA will be there and present our products and services for the Offshore Industry.
- 05.09.2011 / All News /Towards a Smaller Environmental Impact
Meeting the rising demand for energy worldwide while simultaneously reducing emissions will pose a huge challenge over the coming years. Resource conservation and climate protection are also growing in importance in the gas industry.
- 13.06.2011 / All News /AGA is participating at the trade show Aqua Nor 16-19. August 2011!
AGA will be there and present new, exciting products. Book the dates 16-19. August and plan a visit already now.
- 06.06.2011 / All News /Sweden’s first LNG terminal is now opened
On Friday 27 May AGA´s first LNG (liquefied natural gas) terminal was officially opened in Nynäshamn, Sweden.
- 02.05.2011 / All News /First Baltic Sea terminal for liquefied natural gas
AGA’s facility for liquefied natural gas (LNG) will be inaugurated outside Nynäshamn, Sweden on 27 May. The first in the Baltic Sea region, the terminal is AGA’s largest venture ever. Natural gas can replace oil in industrial processes and as a fuel for land and sea-based transport, reducing emissions of carbon dioxide, nitrogen dioxide, sulphur oxide and particles.
- 07.02.2011 / All News /AGA is conducting a web survey
In the beginning of 2010 AGA published new websites for the Northern Europe region. In addition to the site www.aga.com the local sites of Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, and Sweden were launched.
- 03.01.2011 / All News /New labels and Safety Data Sheets from 1. December 2010
Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008 on classification, labelling and packaging (CLP) of substances and mixtures) comes into effect on 1 st of December 2010 for substances and 1.6.2015 for mixtures.
- 02.11.2010 / Corporate News /January - September 2010: Linde continues positive business performance and stays on track for record profits
- 27.10.2010 / Corporate News /Linde to build industrial-scale air separation units for steel manufacturer TISCO in China
- 16.10.2010 / Trade News /The Linde Group acquires majority stake in Ceylon Oxygen Limited
- Linde AG today announced an offer to acquire all the shares in privately-held Ceylon Oxygen Limited in Sri Lanka, and the acceptance of the offer by the major shareholder, Europium Limited (a member of the private equity group, Actis), in respect of 95.4 percent of the shares in Ceylon Oxygen.
- 05.10.2010 / Trade News /Haldor Topsøe and Linde supply technology for POSCO’s SNG plant in South Korea
- The technology groupThe Linde Group and Haldor Topsøe, a market leading provider of integrated catalyst solutions, today announced they have been selected as technology suppliers for the syngas treatment and methanation unit of POSCO’s synthetic natural gas (SNG) plant.
- 04.10.2010 / Trade News /Linde awarded major contract to supply REBOX® HLL oxyfuel system to SSAB
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced its agreement with Swedish steel manufacturer, SSAB, for the installation of an extensive REBOX® HLL oxyfuel system at its steel mill in Borlänge, Sweden.
- 26.09.2010 / Trade News /BOC helps international racers get up and away
- Providing the lift for the balloons in this year’s Gordon Bennett Coupe Aéronautique is hydrogen from BOC, the country’s largest producer of industrial gases.