- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Cryogenic Preservation
- Fish Farming
- Freezing & Cooling
- Gas Installations
- Heat Treatment
- Modified & Controlled Atmospheres
- Melting & Heating
- Moulding, Foaming, Forming & Extrusion
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharma & Biotechnology
- Process Chemistry
- Pulp & Paper Making
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Welding Related Processes
Consumer interest in animal welfare is rising – as are quality requirements for meat and poultry. Our sophisticated Controlled Atmosphere Stunning (CAS) solutions satisfy the evolving needs of today’s slaughter plants. We can help you to design a safe and reliable system tailored to your individual needs.
CAS modifies the atmosphere to create humane euthanasia conditions for animals. This gentle technology provides a less stressful experience, contributing to improved animal welfare, better processing conditions and higher quality meat.
Improved animal welfare:
Reduced stress for animals, no restraints required.
Elimination of broken bones.
Improved and safer working environment
Better plucking results
Reduced fecal contamination (from the use of anesthesia)
Easier animal handling
Higher quality meat
Elimination of hemorrhages, bruises and broken bones
Reduced meat bruising
- Better bleed-out of arteries in the fillet, wing and thigh